Saturday, January 24, 2009

Some newer ideas

Okay... so I was reading some blogs today and got to thinking... about how to incorporate nice non-alcoholic drinks for the guests of mine that won't be slamming the bottled beers or signature cocktails (lol). Okay I know my side of the family... half of them are big drinkers, the other half are not or in "recovery" lol... E's side of the family is probably somewhere in the middle. So what perfect way for those that won't be drinking alcohol, than to do something cute like this so they don't have to wait in line!! Great for the kids too!

Both this idea above and the one below I got from http://budgetsavvybride.wordpress.com/page/3/
(bear with me I don't know how to do the whole link in a normal word thing I am new at this)
How to screen off areas... I am thinking something like this but with some nicer linens that go with my jewel colors... hmm maybe too much for the budget though!! But I love the idea!




1 comment:

Lauren Samuels said...

I'll definitely try that for my next party, for all the poor assigned drivers... =p The drinks look yummy!!

Lauri xox