Friday, January 23, 2009

Linen Options


I have been working with Bill from Fabulous Events (http://www.fabulousevents.info/) for my linens who is absolutely AWESOME to work with. We havn't put a deposit down yet, but I cannot wait to get my arse back to Michigan to play around with the linens in person!! He has come up with some beautiful ideas. The picture above is my favorite so far! We won't be doing chair covers, but I love the tie around the chair! Cannot wait to see what else he comes up with!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Fabulous Events. I live right around the corner from them and they are, shall we say, FABULOUS. I've been working with Betsy. Do you know where you're having the wedding?

Jen said...

Yeah we are having an outdoor reception in my mom's backyard in grosse pointe. I am so excited, but I know how much work it is going to be!!