Friday, January 16, 2009

Photographer Booked

Yay!! So fiance and I (hmm need to come up with good nickname for him...) just booked our photographer this past week. I am so excited!! To give you a bit of background... I had my eye on a few photographers and had pretty much been sold on Monica from Images of Style by Monica. Her eye for good photos is amazing!! And when we met with her she was a complete sweetheart! Well, to make the fiance feel a bit more involved with the wedding planning and to get a feel for another photographer I figured I would make a second appointment with Dionne with the Shooting Gallery because she comes very highly recommended on the Detroit Knot board (which I frequent a lot). So we met with her over the holidays when I was home in Detroit visiting, and we both just fell in love with her. She takes a HUGE interest in her clients and her personality totally meshed with the fiance's... and that boy cannot take a picture for the life of him, so I knew that was very important. He was totally into her, and he isn't the into wedding planning type. Typical guy!!! so I am way pumped!!! Check out Dionne's blog at http://shootinggalleryphotography.blogspot.com/
Amazing photographer!! Here are some of her pictures below... I am so in LOVE!!

No comments: