Saturday, January 24, 2009

Chandelier I bought from Ebay

Okay... I just couldn't help myself. I bought a chandelier from ebay... so technically at this moment it doesn't go with my theme of Moroccan, but it does go with the vintage feel. So I am thinking I spray paint it a brass/antique gold/rust color like below and it will work awesome. Can't decide if I want to get a few more, but I am thinking of hanging it above the center of the dance floor for sure. I will leave my moroccan lanterns for the tent, I don't want to mix to much in the tent... I think they may clash. But if I keep it out on the dance floor I think it will work perfectly. Okay, I need to stop buying random little things until my mom book the coordinator since I really don't want to spend my money needlessly on things that won't mesh.



BTW - wasn't planning on getting a coordinator, but my mom offered to pay for it, and I definitely am starting to realize the benefit in having someone make sure all of my thoughts and dreams come together in a cohesive manner, rather than risk it being thrown together in a haphazard way. They are the experts!!

I am thinking something like this from http://www.beckersblog.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the chandelier idea! And I love the vintage theme! I can't wait to see how it all looks. Sounds cool.

Bridgette
http://bridgettesdetroitwedding.com