Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bridal Shower Ideas

Okay I know it is REALLY early to be thinking about my bridal shower... but my mom brought it up, so I started thinking about it. As a little girl I always love playing tea party, and I think that a tea party themed bridal shower would be awesome!! Although I don't want to go with the "typical" tea party colors i.e. pinks and pastels... I am thinking bright yellow, white and black, and damask. If I was not doing the casablanca themed wedding, these would so be my colors. Growing up, I always wanted yellow to be my main color in the wedding, but changed my mind when E and I started talking about the wedding. So I figure having it for my bridal shower would be perfect!! So here are some pictures for what I am looking for. Of course I want the yellow instead of lime green though. Pictures are from Jennifer Skog Photography

Below are some inspiration boards and pictures with the yellow that I am going for (not sure where I got these from, so please let me know if they are yours so I can credit you!!):





Oh and we have to do the glamorous hats for the shower as well like the one below!! I have always wanted to wear one of these hats, but since I don't go to the derby very often, or to afternoon tea, I have never had an excuse to get one... well here is my chance!!!

No comments: