Thursday, February 12, 2009

New Buys

I finally have a little bit of extra cash... so here are my new buys.



Bracelet above from etsy seller BelleNouvelleDesigns


Earrings from Etsy Seller Rinnovata
On top of all of this... my wonderful mother has offered to book E and I a coordinator. We are using Ana from Twofoot Creative, who is a former knottie, and who I am extremely excited about. I finally get to throw my ideas off of someone who HAS to listen lol!
My awesome mom also offered to pick up the rental bill... which considering we are doing a backyard wedding, will be a huge, and I mean huge, so this takes a HUGE burden off my shoulders!!
So excited!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the bracelet! It's HOT!

Valerie said...

The brooch on the bracelet is amazing!

sonya said...

These pieces are so beautiful!